Image of UK Terraced houses - Adobe stock

UK Housing image

Structural engineering firms near me and advice for my project

Search our database to find structural engineering firms near you, and read free advice on topics like loft conversions and extensions.

Structural engineers are the guardians of public safety and innovative, problem-solving design professionals.

If you're hiring a structural engineer you should seek one who is professionally qualified: that is either a CharteredTechnician or Associate-Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers (FIStructE, MIStructE, AIStructE, TIStructE, AMIStructE) and/or registered CEng, IEng or EngTech with the Engineering Council.

Our free Guide for Clients will give you a better understanding of the expertise and value that Structural Engineers bring to a project, including how they deliver that value, how they should be chosen, and the costs of employing them.