Current Region: United Kingdom United Kingdom - Find a Structural Engineer in your region
Structural specialism Located in  
Advanced search

Welcome to is a database of structural engineering practices across the UK. Search to find a structural engineer near you.

When you contact a firm, ask to employ a structural engineer who is professionally qualified: that is either a Chartered, Technician or Incorporated Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers. These members have the right to use the designations FIStructE, MIStructE, AIStructE, TIStructE, and AMIStructE.

These engineers are trustworthy professionals who abide by the Institution's Code of Conduct and have proven their structural engineering ability to a high standard.

Engineers listed on have not been assessed by the Institution as having competence in the structural specialisms identified in their profiles. When you contact the company/engineer you should discuss your requirements with them in more detail.

How do I use the site?
Enter your postcode and select the engineering specialism you require. The search will provide contact details for appropriate companies in your area.

Please note:

The Institution of Structural Engineers is not involved in terms of appointment. All contractual arrangements are strictly between the appointing party and the company/engineer.

The Institution and its subsidiaries are exempt from any liability for anything done or omitted to be done by an engineer in the discharge of their duties. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure competence of the engineer.

IStructE Limited
47-58 Bastwick Street, London, EC1V 3PS
Tel: +44 (0)20 7235 4535
Fax: +44 (0)20 7235 4294 is operated by IStructE Ltd, a limited company (registered Company Number 2444141) whose registered office is as listed above.
IStructE Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Institution of Structural Engineers (Registered Charity Number 233392)

Acceptable Use Policy | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Cookies